Secure Sign-On from ID Control consists of 2 modules:
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Password Management
ID Control Multi-Factor Authentication provides you with an additional layer of security for your sign-on.
When logging in you will be asked for a One-Time Password which can be sent to you through e-mail, sms, hardware token or generated with your favorite authenticator such as Google Authenticator, Microsoft Authenticator, FreeOTP, etc.
Password Management ensures that you no longer have to remember passwords, because they are automatically filled in for you and checked whether they are safe enough. You only need to log in once in combination with a temporary password that your mobile generates for you.
ID Control Password Management has the following features:
– Autofill of all login forms through Firefox and Chrome plugins
– Password and bookmark management
– Client side encryption;
– Two-factor authentication;
– Password capture, syncing and generator
– Mobile support
– Password breach and password strength detection
– Share secrets and files via link with others, even if they don’t have an account